Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A game of marbles



About a month ago I got insanely sick, and had to call Dad and Mom for some reinforcement. Dad taught Dallin how to play the game of marbles. Dallin loved it! He was so intrigued by this game and he listened so intensely as Dad told him some of his childhood memories: his daily chart of marble gains and losses, choosing the perfect "taw" marble (the best shooting marble), and digging up a huge jar of marbles with great grandpa. Dallin's told all his friends about "marbles" and I often hear him re-explaining the rules to Braxton. As I lay SO SICK on the couch watching and listening to Dad and Dallin, I forced myself to get up grab the camera and capture this moment. This is a priceless memory between a grandpa & a grandson....thanks Dad!

No comments: