Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!











Hello all! So I decided that I would post my most recent trip down south for all of you to see. I went with a group of friends from high school and it was a blast. After a very stressful semester it was a nice get away. We stayed in my friends house and we kept ourselves busy by being at the pool, going to vegas, shopping at the outlets, eating at the Cheesecake Factory, and enjoying the soothing atmosphere of the Las Vegas Strip...:) We ended our trip with an intense game of hide and go seek and twister- I realized that I don't remember the last time I played twister. It was a blast! I love you all so much!




CELISA

4 comments:

Rand Packer said...

LOVE THE PICTURES !! Thank you for putting them on the blog. What a darling daughter I have !!! You are so totally GREAT!! Love, love, love, Mom

Chip and Lisa said...

Via Las Vegas Baby!!! I am so glad you were able to go on a amazing trip with your friends. Its so fun to create great memories. It looks like you have some cute friends. Next time will you invite me to come ;)????

Tiffany said...

oohhh, I love twister....if I wasn't 6 months pregnant I would totally take you on!!!! How fun are trips with your friends - live it up babe, and congrats on finishing your semester. phew!!! Love ya!

spackers said...

Your pictures are so silly! It looks like you were having lots and lots and lots of fun.
Love Caleb (and Sarah)