Thursday, August 16, 2007

Danny's New Best Friend

Last week Danny got a new best friend. I wouldn't go as far as saying that I've been replaced, but I think I hold like a co-best friendship now. They go up into the mountains together, go fishing together, and they have plans to go hunting together in the Fall. They hang out together as much as possible and even go to work together. He has even gone so far as to dream about his new best friend and has had a few sleepless nights on his friends account! Sometimes I even catch Danny staring at his new best friend with that kind of "I love you" look in his eye. Strange? You ask, I know, it is, but I'm still pretty confident that I have a one-up on his new best friend, plus, he's happy right...maybe more like ecstatic...any way here is a picture of Danny and his new best friend!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE IT!!!! Shalayne, you'd better put up a fight (but not until we get to go diggin' in it!)
Congrats! That's really fun.
Tiff

Packer Family said...

Cam is salivating! That truck is seriously his dream! Looks like you guys will have to go on lots of fishing/hunting expeditions. Congratulations! -- Steff